We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In our agile development ecosystem you are the expert for quality and processes. You take care that the existing QM system is applied in all stages of the development cycle
- You support and guide the Agile Release Trains (portfolio management, teams, and other roles) in the integration and automation of process and quality topics into their agile flow (DevOps, CI/CD)
- As process and quality expert you continuously participate in our agile transformation to assure that our products meet customer expectations and legal regulations while focusing on the ability to deliver frequently with “built-in” quality
- You define a set of relevant metrics and ensure the setup of the necessary tooling and data sources to always have an overview of relevant ART / Quality metrics. In that you actively work on simplifying and automating quality related workflows
- You collect and share best practices within the “Community of Experts” and ARTs of various locations, including trainings and refresher sessions for process, agile and IT security topics
- You support in the tracking and resolution of customer escalations as necessary, particularly when related to quality or safety defects
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field is a good fundament for your job
- You have several years of relevant experience in quality management
- We expect profound knowledge of quality management, especially in agile software development and DevOps
- You are familiar with agile development, SCRUM, Scaled Agile Frameworks and principles of Lean Development
- Excellent influencing skills for problem solving/troubleshooting activities count to your competencies
- Fluent German and English language skills (written, spoken) are a pre-requisite
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time