As the Clinical Research Scientist (PCI) , you will assist in strategic study design, planning and execution of physician-initiated studies, development of clinical study reports and publications while adhering to budget, scope and timelines. You will support the development of trial pathways for current and new products globally with guidance from the Head of Clinical Affairs. You will collaborate with cross functional teams (clinical, divisional, and external) and act as the Corindus liaison with key opinion leaders and external stakeholders to conduct quality research and generate clinical evidence.
Please note that this role can be remote/home based but must be on the East Coast.
- Manage physician-initiated research projects with key opinion leaders worldwide
- Lead publications for clinical study data through coordination with investigator authors and project management of reviews and revisions for abstracts and manuscripts
- Presents scientific data by communicating accurate, succinct summaries of clinical results at industry gatherings, investigational meetings and regulatory agency meetings.
- Collaborate on the design of clinical studies in collaboration with internal stake holders including clinical project management and regulatory affairs, as well as external stake holders including scientific vendors and physician advisory committees.
- Generate study-related documents and/or contribute content and oversight of such documents, including, but not limited to, clinical study protocols, case report forms, clinical study reports, and clinical evaluation reports
- Develop and execute on clinical evidence generation strategies in close collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Participate in and provide oversight of scientific report writing. Presentation of methods, results and conclusions to a publishable standard
- Maintain and summarize relevant literature within the assigned therapeutic area; support marketing campaigns using clinical data
- Lead the development of statistical analysis plans with scientific vendors
- Contribute to the optimization of internal processes and workflows
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline required. A PhD in biomedical engineering, biological sciences, biostatistics, or related field is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of PCI experience
- 3+ years of related clinical and/or medical industry work experience with in-depth knowledge of interventional cardiology and/or neurology.
- Experience in data analytics, image processing, and medical imaging is a plus
- Experience in management and execution of collaboration contracts
- Ability to work within a team and as a senior individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment. Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Demonstrated skill and tactfulness in working as a cross-functional team member
- Experience in conducting physician-initiated research studies and collaborating with cross-functional clinical research partners, physicians, and other healthcare providers
- Well-organized and self-motivated with an ability to initiate and follow through on assignments
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.