The Engagement Manager is responsible for selling services supporting SISW products to accelerate business value realization from SISW software for our customers. Services include Implementation and Deployment services, Learning and Adoption services, Managed services, Engineering and Consulting services and Support services across the entire portfolio of SISW software products.
The Engagement Manager will, in conjunction with the Sales Account Orchestrator, jointly own the SISW customer relationship on named customer accounts. The role includes sales, account management, customer relationship management and business development with travel averaging 50%.
- Jointly own the SISW customer relationship on named customer accounts with the Sales Account Orchestrator
- Collaborate with the Sales Account Orchestrator in understanding and developing account strategy to grow our software and service footprint on named accounts
- Maintain a pipeline of services opportunities in SalesForce (SFDC). Maintain a path to plan outlining how the pipeline will help achieve assigned New Booked Order services targets and how we can address a gap to plan, if any
- Maintain each service opportunity in SalesForce (SFDC) through its maturity lifecycle from
- Discovery to Scope Definition and Proposal presentation, SOW Development, Contract negotiations and deal closing
- Where necessary, lead the PM30 Bid Approval process and meeting with Senior SISW Leadership to secure approval for commercial bids
- Own and lead the orchestration of service proposals by working with SME’s from the Business Unit and the Practice teams (LCS, MOM, Mendix, ECS etc.) to develop detailed Statements of Work, scope definitions, assumptions, work packages, initial schedule, resource roles and effort to perform the services. Enter and maintain the data in SISW systems (SFDC, Zimit, SDM etc.)
- Understand the SISW Service Offerings, our Delivery Methodology and articulate them and the value to the customer. Lead pricing discussions and negotiations with the customer on service proposals and SOWs and handle customer objections to price, discounts, roles etc.
- Facilitate resolution of customer requested nonstandard terms and conditions in SOWs and/or
- Agreements with SISW legal and Leadership teams
- Document discussions during the selling process along with risks and assumptions and hand off to the Project manager leading the execution team through the PM100 handoff process upon deal closing
- Participate, as a stakeholder, in Customer Project Reviews led by the Project Manager of the assigned execution team and continue to stay engaged with the customer during delivery
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel after restrictions are lifted
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 10 years of professional services experience in a delivery and/or selling role with at least 3-5 years of experience in SISW software products for PLM and/or MOM (Teamcenter, NX, OpCenter, Mendix, Mentor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or other similar disciplines
- Executive presence and an ability to present to Senior Customer Leadership teams and drive business conversations and discussions
- Proven business acumen to handle different personalities, the vagueness and fluidity of the selling process and conflicting agendas and objectives from various stakeholders in a tactful, diplomatic manner without causing confrontation
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse global teams and ability to orchestrate proposals requiring input from several resources and teams spread across the zone and globe
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency
- Position can be based in any major US City East of the Rocky Mountains
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.