Siemens Smart Infrastructure – Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. Therefore, we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Our Team at Digital Grid makes energy grids more sustainable, efficient and resilient. In doing so, we enable the energy transition to a decarbonized, decentral and digital future.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a passionate Software Area Sales Director to join a group of innovative and future thinking people, with a passion for driving software sales.
Future Thinker? Read on.
Reporting into the Head of Grid Edge Sales, Digital Grid, you will identify, implement, and drive sales for our Grid Edge Software business. The Grid Edge portfolio comprises: E-Car OC, DEOP (Distributed Energy Optimization Platform) and EEA (Energy Efficiency Analytics), all served from the cloud. The Sales area is still to be defined in detail, but it will be a job with responsibility for the Americas and APAC.
- Lead and support Regional Grid Edge Salespeople in their regions
- Own and manage The Americas’ and APAC’s Sales book of business.
- Strategically drive sales initiatives for cross-selling and upselling as well as entering entirely new customer segments.
- Help Build and Team to help execute on sales initiatives and strategy.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with C-Level at major accounts though out the territory.
- Clearly communicate Digital Grid’s vision, value proposition and key differentiators to C-level customers – and enable your team to do so. We are working on an amazing product portfolio – your leadership will help us penetrate the markets successfully.
- Partner with the Grid Edge Product Management Organization and lead the re-design of the buyer’s journey and customer experience on the ONE GX platform
- Lead the selling of SAAS and ARR
- Develop market-, region-, and customer-specific sales strategies. Naturally, you will also follow through on these, helping us to generate new business.
- Cultivate strong internal relations with Siemens regional business.
- Lead & Execute field sales campaigns against targeted verticals. Taking a data-driven approach to sales steering.
- Lead the organization of meaningful customer events (sales fairs, customer demo events etc.)
- Lead the development of localized content for sales enablement programs for our regions
- Lead the business Development of the Global Accounts of their region
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds.
- We are looking for extensive experience selling software, ideally to utility customers (SaaS / Cloud), demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and win complex bids.
- You are an experienced manager of both direct reports and matrix reports.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge in Portuguese and Spanish are an asset.
- You will be customer obsessed, ensuring you take your customers on a journey.
- A true ‘software native’, with deep knowledge in selling SaaS and with an ambitious sales attitude!
- You are an owner, you take responsibility for any issue relating to your business.
- The ability to work across business units, countries, and portfolios to ensure collaboration.
- Ability to create, own and manage global sales campaigns.
- Manage global forecasts and set global targets.
- Passionate about leading, empowering and developing people.
- Consistent track record in crafting an outstanding and intuitive, digital buyer’s journey.
- Ability to travel - domestic & international
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.