Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Portfolio Brand Manager who will be responsible for the management of a major part of our service portfolio which is a unique and highly customized service offering targeted at strong Healthcare Technology Management organizations in larger health systems across the country. This role will report to the VP, Service Business Management
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Portfolio Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Brand Development – Usher projects through the appropriate development processes, ensuring business requirements are satisfied.
- Brand Health - Develop methodology to track the growth, success, and implementation of portfolio offerings.
- Innovation Roadmap - Identify customer needs and develop new solutions within each portfolio. Designs strategic project/program opportunities.
- Customer Reporting – Develop reporting structure for internal and external contract performance metrics with emphasis on delivering value-based outcomes to our customers
- Communication - Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels. Contributes to the flow of communication within the team, by actively leading and/or participating in team meetings.
- Assist and advise project sponsors, management, project steering committees and external partners within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Cultivate client relationships and sales opportunities.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Routine interaction with leadership to ensure portfolios are meeting business targets.
- Comfortable advising on a strategic level and driving change
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 5+ years sales and/or business experience in healthcare.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide data to support executive level business cases and financial assessments.
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Must be comfortable delivering presentations to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Effectively communicate within a matrixed environment
- Represent Service Business Management organization
- Demonstrates collaboration toward problem resolution.
- Working relationships with sales leadership, finance, and product management.
- Fosters relationships and develops trust with internal and external customers.
- Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
- Experience in the imaging and biomed service industry, ideally in the management of an in-house service organization
- High level of collaboration, business acumen and strong execution skills are required
- Strong understanding of Siemens Healthineers service offerings, service operations processes and service sales processes.
LOCATION: Cary, NC - Relocation Assistance Provided
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.