Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Remote with 50% travel USA ONLY
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the full project life cycle, taking key strategic topics through the idea generation and project funnel process, filter the topics down in the definition and scoping phase and drive for a successful execution, proven by performance matrices.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- This position will report to the Global Senior Director of Digital Health Services PMO
- Senior Project Manager to facilitate the execution of our Services Portfolio and implementation projects.
- He/She will be experts in PMI Methodology and quick to adhere to a PM customer facing methodology.
- He/She will need experience running large deal projects in a matrix organization both internally and within the customer’s environment, providing expert consulting advice, working with customers and designing the project that balances customer satisfaction and still keep the PMO Portfolio on time and within budget.
- He/She will be working leading all aspects of their projects, control/manage project scope, definition of schedule, budget and resource allocation.
A high level of collaboration, business acumen and strong execution skills are required. Strong computer skills including advanced competencies in Excel and MS Project are required.
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO.
- Prepare status reports.
- Record amount of time spent on project work and estimates to complete to evaluate project status and budget. Continuously update and evaluate relevant project metrics i.e. ECAC, schedule variance, etcetera, and associated impacts (positive/negative) to project plan. Dynamically updates project plan based on evaluation of metrics, with frequent communications of deviations to relevant project stakeholders.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Assist and advise project sponsors, internal managers, project steering committee and external partners, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Develop positive relationships with project sponsors, internal managers, project steering committee and external partners, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects.
- Assist with establishing PMO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework.
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes.
- Contributes to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings.
- Creates and manages change management process.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. PMI, Prince2 or lean Six Sigma certification are an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 Years Additional experience required
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable. Preferred candidate will have experience in the Patient Health Management field. Preferred candidate will have experience with Big Data Analytics.
- 8+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.