Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an SCM Logistics Financial Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an SCM Logistics Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will report to the Senior Director of Finance, SCM Logistics
- You will work in partnership with the SCM Planning and Digitalization (P&D) group to develop budgets, forecasts, and monthly analysis of actual results
- You will be responsible for Inventory reporting and reconciliation for the Americas Distribution Center
- You will gather information and prepare monthly KPI reports for P&D, Admin, and the Americas Instrument Distribution Center costs
- Responsible for internal controls related to proper accruals and financial reporting
- You will handle SAP material setups and GRIR / Blocked Invoice reconciliations
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues
- Able to work with limited direct supervision, using experience and judgement in daily work practice
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.