Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
The position will be based in Gurgaon, India, in the global acting challenging technical environment in the AUX Mechanical Systems department. The Mechanical Systems department works across multiple locations. Majority of the tasks will be in Engineering but also site support.
- • Responsible for the development and design of thermal energy storage components as well as system integration in green and brownfields during project execution
- • Develop technical specifications, conduct technical reviews and maintain design documents
- • Evaluate customer business in early studies in terms of technical realization and costs to support commercial offering
- • Collaborate in the team to establish processes for the new business field, standards and best practices for project components sizing and modularization
- • You are responsible for the technical selection and qualification of suppliers and the interface for internal as well as external partners
- • Ensure that the MS related R&D programs are achieved in terms of schedule, budget and play an active role for cost out measures and development of ideas
- • You are involved in the complete timeline from development, proposal phase, project execution until handover to the owner.
- • Knowledge of boiler technologies and/or heat exchangers and the related codes and international standards preferred.
- • You are open-minded to new technologies, solution-oriented and adapting new working styles and changing strategies
- • Be part of innovative cross functional team of experts for mechanical, fluid, electrical and control systems towards the project management. You will represent the mechanical systems.
- • Opportunity to contribute to the energy transition in a highly motivated team
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or other comparable degree with 5 to 12 years of relevant engineering work experience
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Proactive and Solution Oriented. Ability to Pull inputs and interact with interface partners.
• Excellent communication skills, Excellent English language skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time