Job title – Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Manage daily activities associated with the Siemens P2P - Accounts Payable Invoice Processing for 3rd party and ICC vendor invoice activities, Payment Services and Customer Relations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Candidate should be commerce graduate and bring 2-3 years of experience in accounts payable.
· Accurate in invoice posting
· Flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
· Proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
· Excellent communication skills.
· SAP knowledge
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time