Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. With its centers in India, Malesia, Mexico and Poland, GDN is successfully delivering implementation and support projects of PLM and MOM systems for leading industry companies worldwide.
Join our team as “Buyer for our EMEA region” in either Warsaw, Katowice or Wroclaw in Poland. We consider a mix between working remotely from home to support international clients and meeting our internal customers in one of our offices.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services with strong focus on IT Consulting and IT Software Engineering services
- Manage assigned categories including category strategic and tactical tasks
- Act as agent for the company in sourcing, evaluating and obtaining goods and services as outlined in the requirements
- Prepare and conduct supplier negotiations and contract management
- Ensure all approvals, bid requirements and sourcing decisions are consistent with company policy and procedures and objective selection criteria
Provide guidance, training and education to ensure purchase to pay compliance
- Develop and maintain professional business relations with key external and internal stakeholders
- Support supplier management processes that are required in assigned categories
What do you need to realize what matters?
- You have successfully completed your university studies in business administration or have a comparable successfully completed education with relevant professional experience.
- Thanks to your many years of professional experience in the field of purchasing, you are convincing with your initiative and understand how to think strategically and work in networks.
- Ideally, you have expertise in IT consulting and software engineering services (PLM/DM/EDA).
- Personally, you convince through customer and result orientation as well as excellent team and communication skills.
- You have already successfully gained commercial and contractual knowledge as well as negotiation, presentation and moderation skills.
- You are characterized by an independent and flexible way of working and are willing to travel occasionally.
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP-MM and are confident in using the current MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation within Poland
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time