Responsible for evaluation and implementation of projects defined according to PM regulations, make sure the achievement of project target and throughout all stages of the Q-gate process.
1. Supports Project Manager External in clarifying customer requirements and specifications, during the request for proposal (RFP) and proposal.
2. Communication of project information to all internal and external partners (as the only interface for projects defined in PM regulations)
3. Prepare project feasibility analysis and involve cost calculation.
4. Designs and develops technical specification, and timeline, milestones and budget needed in the project.
5. Coordinates resources and monitors and reports progress and milestones regularly to all stakeholders.
6. Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with suppliers and vendors.
7. Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives.
8. Managing and controlling during project execution, in terms of sub-project and work package, etc. (including but not limited to schedule, cost and quality, etc.)
9. Ensures proper documentation of project results, and of all products or technologies delivered.
10. Adheres to PM standards defined and manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
11. Contract management.
12. Risk management (including damage control activity).
1. At least 5years experience of project management in relevant industry. 5年以上相关行业项目管理经验。
2. Bachelor Degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical engineering or related education. 本科以上学历，机械，电气工程等相关专业。
3. Fluent English both in written and oral. 流利地英文读写及口头表达能力。
4. Project management knowledge. 具备项目管理相关知识。
5. Strong ability on cross-function leadership, networking skills and decision making. 具有较强的跨职能领导力，团队合作能力及决策能力。
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time