For our Retrofit and Digitalization Project Team, we are looking for a Part -time Software Developer Engineer to be located in Kartal and can visit all cities in Turkey. This role will be responsible for performing and commissioning of Retrofit Projects, Digitalization Projects. Also this position requires to improve softwares for IOT.
What are my responsibilities?
- Knowledge of any programming language . (e.g. C#, C++, C, etc)
- Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions
- Carry out small sized modernization projects and do the commissioning of projects on site
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase the quality of service operations and processes
- Providing know-how and sharing with other colleagues
- Supporting functions of the different automation projects
- Planning, reporting and improvement activities
- Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations
- Supporting project teams on customer locations
- Software design, implementation, debugging, unit tests, module tests, test automation, and involving in release tasks for industrial automation projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics and Automation & Control Engineering or related area.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to work min.3 days/week during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Willing to learn about SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500), HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role. Please find more information from our web site.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time