As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
To support our Digitalization and Retrofit Project Team, we are looking for an Graphic Designer / Application Designer to develop future and customer-oriented Virtualized Automation Panel and Screen designs.
What are my responsibilities?
- We are looking for colleagues who can quickly adapt to group work.
- Developed planning and communication skills.
- Take responsibility in projects.
- Prone to teamwork.
- 4th year undergraduate student in Graphical Design, Industrial Design or Fine Arts.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe XD, design programs.
- Able to use 3D Sketch/Rander programs.
- Able to design mockups.
- Color, typography, design and visual perception.
- Experience in Mobile Site/Web Interface designs is a plus.
- Strong customer orientation and great focus on results.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
What else do I need to know?
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role. Please find more information from our web site.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time