Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager for syngo Dynamics CVIS product line
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the entire Product Management cycle of our product, and/or components and feature sets within the product. You are the owner start to finish. You will advance our product from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your interaction with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products, and control product scope based on a detailed understanding of needs, requirements and resources. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external advocate for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
· Creation of advanced product and feature concepts and associated user requirement specifications for the development of new products or enhancing existing products by conducting market research and customer interaction/interviews including product mockups and prototype evaluations for functionality and usability.
· Driving a solution through all stages of the project plan including working closely with project management and development scrum teams to provide feedback and act as customer advocate.
· Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create demand within key markets including print media, trade shows, direct marketing, web marketing, and product trainings. Provide input to marketing staff to ensure they are able to generate high quality sales aids such as product guides, press releases and web content.
· Presentation of new products, product enhancements, and business case at stakeholder meetings throughout the organization (working level to management level)
· Planning and execution of customer engagement feedback activities, product validation, and formal customer use and usability tests
Key Requirements - General
· Strong knowledge of the current healthcare environment as well as the changing landscape with healthcare reform (Meaningful Use, accountable care, etc.) and ACC guidelines and standards.
· Solid knowledge of the Cardiovascular Information Systems (CVIS) industry and markets required
· Recent experience with requirement definition and validation to support product development.
· Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter with the ability to drive topics to completion and a propensity to think outside the box to solve simple and complex problems creatively.
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to translate complex healthcare, clinical, and technical workflow concepts to lay persons.
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, primarily within the USA. Some international travel may also be required.
Desired Experience - Clinical
· Strong understanding and experience with implementation, integration, and oversight of cardiac catheterization labs, including report generation and optimizing clinical workflows for efficiency and data flow.
· Experience incorporating regulatory requirements into laboratory practice including complying with State and Federal regulations, as well hospital, department, and JCAHO guidelines.
· Implementation of ongoing quality assurance activities.
· Experience being accountable for patient satisfaction, clinical and operational performance, and cost.
· Ideal candidate has minimum 4 years clinical experience in a cardiac catheterization lab.
· Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification beneficial.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.