Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Technical Training Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will perform needs analysis, design and development, implementation, and evaluation of complex technical training activities for employees and customers.
- You will facilitate individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees and customers manufacturing PET biomarkers.
- You will develop training materials to include training handbooks, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, computer and web-based tutorials, and standard operating procedures.
- You will take part in monitoring the effectiveness of course materials, reviewing feedback, and modifying/revising course materials.
- You will partner with Subject Matter Experts to develop technical training materials that meet all regulatory requirements following the ADDIE training model.
- You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with engineering, sales, and PET manufacturing facilities to successfully implement strategic initiatives.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and the ability to facilitate effective training programs.
- You can interpret educational needs and develop effective instructional media solutions.
- You have extensive working knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- You have experience with general radiation safety and hazardous material handling or similar technical experience, but training will be provided to an otherwise well-qualified candidate
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BA/BS in Education, Training, HR or science related field.
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in education preferred, advanced degree may be substituted for experience.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.