Mode of Employment: Limited
Use your knowledge as a springboard
Do you like the sound of finding the smartest solution side by side with professionals and experts? If so, complete your bachelor’s or master’s thesis with us. We can help you to combine knowledge, discover connections, and formulate ideas. When you join our team, you will gain an insight into a range of departments and processes. It is a chance like no other to break new ground as we head into the future of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Seize this opportunity today!
Change the future with us.
- Your master's thesis is in the area of smart web applications to monitor robot-based additive manufacturing processes.
- You will extend a user-friendly, modular dashboard which visualizes time-series data, images, video streams and which highlights the most relevant results of AI analysis of the data.
- Furthermore, you will develop a tool to allow users without programming knowledge to configure the layout and to personalize settings.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are currently enrolled in a technical or scientific degree program, e.g., computer science or engineering, and have successfully completed a bachelor's degree.
- You have a strong interest and experience in web design and user interfaces.
- Personally, you impress us with a high level of initiative, analytical thinking as well as a structured and independent way of working.
- You have good English and/or German skills.
- We would be happy to welcome you to our team from March or April 2022, ideally.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
if you have more questions, please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either