Junior Accountant - Spanish Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Junior Accountant - Spanish Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- You will be part of a multicultural team; in your assignment you will be working for Spain primarily, but not only;
- In your day-to-day you will be responsible to book company´s ledger accounts according to IFRS guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements;
- Book cash & banks statements, Fixed Asset creations, depreciations, accruals;
- Completes bookings necessary to close balance sheet and P&L;
- Prepares consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements;
- Continues improvement, continues learning and problem solving will also be part of your agenda;
We are looking for:
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or Economics;
- Be fluent in Spanish, spoken and written (Intermediate), English (Intermediate);
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
- We are an open error culture, many innovations are the result of failures, as so, we want you to be innovative, that you take initiative, be creative and take ownership of your assignment;
- Experience in SAP or Operational Accounting will be a plus;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time