Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Experience Strategist (f/m/d) for healthcare to pioneer breakthroughs helping people to live healthier and longer. You can perform your tasks in an inspiring work environment, mobile working is possible within the framework of our company regulations. The position is full-time or part-time (min. 30h/week).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· As part of our global Technology Center for Design & User Experience, directly connected to our Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for driving the experience design strategy for Siemens Healthineers
· Together with your colleagues you will drive our ambition to pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare with a strong human-centered design approach, enabling individualized treatments based on future technology trends like AI, robotics, smart sensing, and digital patient twins
· You will help to further increase satisfaction of medical staff and patients with our products while optimizing clinical process efficiency
· You will design with other experts solutions that simplify the use of complex technology for a more patient-centered journey and transformation of care delivery
· You will inspire through visionary experience design concepts that bring hardware and software solutions together in a unique user experience
· You will lead experience design tasks along the entire product lifecycle with strategic orientation
· You will actively support and facilitate design thinking, co-creation, and open innovation approaches to enhance a vibrant design culture
· You mentor, coach and train all UX team members on UX strategy and human-centered design innovation
To find out more about our business specifics, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services .
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a university degree in a user experience related subject such as human machine interface, psychology, engineering, medical field or similar
· You have long-term professional experience in the field of user experience for product developments, preferably in the medical field
· You have several years of qualitative and quantitative user research experience to formulate consumer insights
· You are experienced in methods to transform user and business goals into holistic strategic directions including soft- and hardware
Your attributes and skills:
· You have a business fluent command of English, German language skills are an advantage
· You have a very good understanding of experience design and can communicate this effectively to different stakeholders
· You have a high-quality attitude for experience design and the claim to implement premium solutions together with the team
· Because user experience is your great passion, you constantly keep up to date with the latest developments, trends and innovative solutions across industries
· You can inspire others, are proactive and results-oriented, and independently introduce and advance topics
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either