Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for a TEST & COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Reporting to the CoC Manager of Test&Commissioning, this role will be responsible for defining, planning and executing, the testing and commissioning activities of the different subsystems and the signaling system as a whole to ensure that the technical solutions applied in the projects are adequate from a functional and operational point of view fulfilling the requirements associated with them.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the training and supporting local T&C teams (international projects) when required by the project.
- In charge of supporting Project Execution, when they require Engineering support in field activities.
- In charge of giving maintenance and operation courses to customers with support from the CoCs.
- Responsible for the execution of field tests of different subsystems with the support of Test Engineers when the project requires it.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating T&C activities throughout the execution phase, as well as the associated budget.
- Experience in Railway Signaling.
- Experience in T&C activities.
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards and Life Cycle V models.
- Experience in planning T&C activities.
- Orientation to continuous improvement.
- +3 years of experience in railway signaling projects.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.