Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
To make your presence count join our specialist’s team in Siemens Cybersecurity and Trust research group.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible
• Be a part of a leading vulnerability intelligence service protecting critical products and infrastructure
• Evaluate disclosed security vulnerabilities affecting third-party components and propose appropriate solutions
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the service
To make a difference, you must have:
• University degree in computer science, cyber security or related fields
• Proficiency in technical written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of information technologies, operating systems, software development and/or network administration
• Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to deepen your knowledge in various areas of cyber security
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds