As the Customer Success Representative you’ll have responsibility for Customer Success on Siemens Cybersecurity obligations with our customers, customer relationship and satisfaction of a dedicated accounts portfolio. This means you’ll be acting as the Service trusted advisor and SPOC for customers’ chooser, ensuring that the contracted Services will be operational within agreed plans and within the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
You’ll have full accountability against customer expectations by coordinating and keeping updated all required stakeholders (Siemens Cybersecurity Management and key service Owners) for managing their deliverables and services. By leveraging on the increased customer confidence and satisfaction (NPS), you’ll be also engaged in the preliminary steps of customers business life cycle.
As a key actor of the “Service Continual Service Improvement”, you’ll conduct regular Service Reviews and manage escalations and SIPs or SDPs where appropriate and required.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Identify upgrades and new services opportunities at account level.
- Advise the account team for new services and engage with relevant owners.
- Responsible for validating and inputting into existing/new contract service elements (through continuous improvement).
- Responsible and accountable to follow up on Service plans, increase NPS for current Cybersecurity committed deliverables; accountable to conduct improvement plans jointly with Service Owners (where required).
- Establish the effective level of relationship with empowered customers stakeholders. NPS track/build, customer meetings, service reviews, spending reviews, take part to innovation workshop, initiate SIPs or SPDs where appropriate or needed.
- Consulting on the service wrap design as part of the solution offered to the portfolio allocated customers.
- Overall assessment and dimensioning of Service Management customer needs.
- Consulting on customer-specific Service portfolio offering and improvement, as well Customer portfolio maintenance, where applicable and only for high demanding and value customers.
- SLA negotiation with related accountable local and global departments if deviating from agreed levels.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree on IT, Telecommunications or similar.
- Cybersecurity certifications (CSSIP, CSSM, COMPTIA+).
- 5+ years’ experience on similar role.
- Previous Service Management Experience (preferred) or Customer Success role.
- Track record of similar role for 3 years – project manager/ program manager and customer references.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- C-level and complex relationship for Multinationals Corporations, especially on Cybersecurity playground.
- Confidence in working in an international environment.
- Committed and goal-oriented mindset for excellence Commercial and Technical Cybersecurity skills.
- English fluent proficiency.
- ITIL V3 or V2 foundation, practitioner (desirable).
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#cybersecurity #digitalminds #CTCYS #LI-DL
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time