Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Clinical Consultant & IQ Specialist.
Clinical Education Quarterback for Surgery imaging (mobile c-arms) for a specified region or area. Focus of the role will be on enhancing and growing Healthineers footprint for c-arms at strategic customer sites via consultative education and training including supporting sales with customer relationship management and ensuring flawless execution of our demo process. This role requires 3-4 years of mobile c-arm advanced clinical and technical knowledge and customer training experience. Consultative and self-motivated personality and project and time management skills are essential to successfully fulfilling this role.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Consultant & IQ Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- · Focal point for challenging modality specific customer situations and/or VIP customers to maintain a positive customer relationship and reduce HQ escalations.
- · Influences at the early development stage as an Advisor. Provides most complex feedback and recommendations from customers about usability and functionality to product development groups.
- · Leads innovative product promotions at customer sites, tradeshows, and seminars. Supports the modality Executives with constructing and implementing optimal education programs to accelerate customer success with products.
- · Leads the enhancement of customer relationship throughout the sales process. Provides education support to the specific modality and other Sales Executives.
- · Partners with product management to provide quality clinical images from customer sites with documented clinical background information to be used in marketing and education materials.
- · Leads the design, development and delivery of most complex specific modality training courses for customers and company personnel on the working aspects of multi-system clinical equipment and communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring that the customer utilizes equipment with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications. Transfers this knowledge within the countries, region and globally.
- · Accelerates Customer Adoption and System Usage of Advanced Features and future new products.
- · Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- · Displays original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
- · Support clinical and technical demonstrations for respective modality as needed
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- · Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- · Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
- · Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- · Acts as advisor to top management and business partners on advanced technical matters.
- · Represents the company as the primary external contact.
- · Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Typically, 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Required Travel 70%
- Communication: Oral - S/he is asked to speak at conferences and/or meeting because of excellent oral communication skills.
- Communication: Written - S/he is rated as the best or better than most at written communications. Acts as a mentor/trainer for written communication.
- Communication: Listening - Involved in a meeting with customers he or she can encourage effective listening in a way that is welcomed by the group. Uses active listening to encourage discussion. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at listening. Acts as a mentor/trainer for effective listening.
- Conflict Management - Applies strategies to deal effectively with difficult people and difficult situations. Models effective negotiation techniques and always maintains control of the situation. Can effectively handle confrontation and conflict with and between trainees; and can use a series of verbal and non-verbal interventions to de-escalate the conflict, explore and clarify the issues, and facilitate resolution, while discouraging disruptive behavior and preventing emotional withdrawal. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at conflict management. Acts as a mentor/trainer for conflict management.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Facilitates and fosters a cooperative approach in his/her unit and beyond it. Creates an environment that fosters sharing of information and knowledge. Builds and effectively leverages internal network beyond own organizational unit. Inspires and motivates others to contribute to common goals and to step out of comfort zones. Balance’s self and team interests to meet collective goals. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at teamwork and collaboration. Acts as a trainer/mentor for teamwork and collaboration.
- Leveraging Diversity - Can identify when cultural misunderstandings may be contributing to interpersonal conflict in the training and can use a variety of strategies to explore and resolve conflicts. Demonstrates an honest respect and appreciation for cultural diversity. Incorporates consideration of all classes, races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, and genders into training. Creates a climate that treats interface between diverse people and groups as the norm. Reputation for receptiveness to thought diversity makes this individual a magnet for diverse thoughts and perspectives and fosters an organizational climate of inclusion that integrates the best ideas from many varied voices. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at leveraging diversity. Acts as a mentor/trainer for leveraging diversity.
- Professionalism - Develops an action plan to improve personal professionalism. Always effectively represents his or herself and the organization onsite, at business meetings and other networking events. Adept at networking etiquette. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at behaving in a professional manner. Acts as mentor/trainer for professional behavior.
- Developing Others - Considers him or herself in a position of responsibility for the advancement of others; identifies potential and assumes a role in harvesting it. Creates an environment of positive feedback, encouraging others to reach farther and higher and to press on toward their goals. Holds frequent development discussions with others, discusses progress, and encourages others to adjust development plans as needed to ensure attainment of goals. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at developing others. Acts as a trainer/mentor for developing people.
- Time Management - Is an expert on efficient use of time and energy of self and others. Thoughtfully plans his or her schedule and skillfully discriminates between the urgent and the important, often accommodating a broad time frame. Easily handles multiple tasks at the same time, while considering plans for future tasks. Considers the short, medium, and long-term, while attending to a broad range of activities. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at time management. Acts as a trainer/mentor on time management.
- Analytical Thinking - Uses a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, advanced methods, and other resources to make sound, timely decisions and to solve problems. Demonstrates the ability to solve complex, difficult, and intractable problems, creates effective and innovative solutions. Demonstrates advanced skill and keen insight in gathering, sorting, and applying key information. Builds and leads coalitions and teams to facilitate the work when indicated. Delivers solutions and decisions that have a positive, far-reaching, and comprehensive organizational impact, influencing future events and directions. Is often pursued as a consultant for input, analysis, process support, and direction. Acts as a mentor/trainer for analytical thinking.
- Demonstrating Adaptability - Embraces change in work and environment even when there is ambiguity. Applies emotional intelligence to recognize, validate, harness and stream his or her own and others' feelings as they arise in change. Creates and implements change to facilitate improvements. Seeks out ways to learn more about effectively introducing change in the workplace and training environment. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at demonstrating adaptability. Acts as a mentor/trainer for demonstrating adaptability.
- Applying Business Acumen - Utilizes understanding of business drivers to make courageous decisions that provide a competitive advantage. Identifies those opportunities, which will increase the organization's sales or profits; selects and exploits those activities which will result in the largest returns. Can consult with the customer and sell the portfolio. S/he is rated as the best or better than most at applying business acumen. Acts as a mentor/trainer for business acumen.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.