Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (f/m/d) Global Regulatory Affairs X-Ray Products to bring our product registrations to the next level.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as a Team Lead XP QT GRA (disciplinal and functional), leading and growing the team
- You are responsible for the accelerate market access program for XP Products worldwide by defining product registration strategies that outperform competition.
- You collaborate with XP factories (SSME XP in Shanghai), especially in regards to China licensing activities and XP’s China localization program
- You ensure and maintain worldwide market access and delivery capability of all XP Products.
- You are responsible to escalate to BL XP management in case of regulatory risks
- You take responsibility for the regulatory compliance of the XP Accessory Solution business
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed technical master's degree
- You have long-term years of relevant experience in the field of medical device licensing
- In addition, you bring experience in quality leadership including coaching and mentoring of people and the capability to motivate the team to drive change and not accepting the status quo; motivate to go beyond and at the same time keep the balance
- You hold the capability to understand and analyze new regulatory and normative requirements and implement these in efficient and fast licensing strategies for X-Ray products
- You have very strong project management knowledge to structure complex situation and stay on-top of things, demonstrated in reliable, structured and target-oriented work combined with a strong willingness to take new approaches and explore new fields of operation
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very strong English and German language skills in writing and speaking; Chinese language skills are an advantage
- You bring very strong communication and presentation skills to communicate to and align with internal and external interfaces (regional units, agencies, authorities)
- You have a technical-scientific comprehension to be able to evaluate new methods/techniques/procedures and applications
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time