Job title: Software Engineer (Python Developer with ML)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Understand and analyze the requirements
- Rapid prototyping feasible solution to embrace to agile and multifaceted nature of requirements
- Implement and maintain the solutions with high Quality
- Chipping into the continuous integration and deployment
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
- Build good relationships with clients and colleagues (all the partners)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 2 to 5 years of confirmed ability
- Experience on developing software solutions with Python programming language.
- Proficient in Python, AWS Platform
- Knowledge of Database Concepts, NoSQL, SQL Queries.
- Cloud based application development experience
- Strong understanding in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture and frameworks such as flask and Django
- Fair knowledge of Data structures, Operating System internal, multithreading and virtualization.
- Experience with development on Linux platform with fair knowledge on Shell scripting and CLI tools
- knowledge on Statistical Machine learning, Deep learning, and hands on experience in scikit-learn, pandas and TensorFlow is an added advantage
- Strong Written communication and Analytical Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time