Job title: Software Developer (Machine Learning & MLOPS)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Understand and analyze the MLOPS requirements
- Rapid prototyping feasible solution to adapt to agile and multifaceted nature of requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve the performance, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve ML Modules and infra
- Implement and maintain the solutions with high Quality
- Contributing to the continuous integration and deployment
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
- Build good relationships with clients and colleagues (all the partners)
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 2-5 years of confirmed ability?
- Proficient in Python, shell scripting and Git
- Knowledge of NoSQL, SQL Queries and Feature stores.
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS), On premise CI/CD and Devops
- Experience in solutioning under different linux environments
- Good knowledge of Mlops tools such as MLflow and TensorBoard, Kubeflow and airflow
- Experience in crafting and maintaining with cloud-based Machine learning pipelines
- Strong Exposure to machine learning methodology and best practices
- Good Experience in deploying and Managing CV based Deep learning and Machine learning models
- Good Knowledge on Statistical Machine learning, Deep learning, and hands on experience in frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow and mxnet is an added advantage.
- Strong Written communication and Analytical Skills
- Experience in collaborating with ML engineers and Data scientists on model and data management
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about
Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time