SFS Nordics Asset Management is now offering an interesting opportunity!
Siemens Financial Services is in strong growth and faces exciting challenges. We are seeking for a Asset Manager to our office in Espoo. The role will be based in any of the Nordic offices with interaction with colleagues across the Nordics and globally when appropriate.
Currently the Nordic Asset Management department is in a development phase, where several IT and process related project will take place why the role also will contain an interesting opportunity to take place and impact this journey!
Siemens Financial Services
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. With a focus on electrification, automatization and digitalization, we support our customers by providing them with innovative and future-facing financing solutions, such as project and structured financing (debt or equity), corporate lending as well as leasing and equipment financing. Our financial and industry know-how makes us a trusted partner for enabling investments in new technologies while creating value for both Siemens and its customers as well as society. For further information, please visit www.siemens.com/finance .
About the role
As an Asset Manager for Siemens Financial Services AB you act as contact person for equipment based enquiries within asset financing in the relevant markets (e.g. Healthcare, Information and telecommunication, Construction, Transportation, Material Handling, Machine tools etc.).
You support the new business with your equipment expertise and maintain our high quality standards in an international environment within the Nordic Asset Management team (including Norway, Sweden and Finland).
The role will be based in Espoo, Finland with interaction with colleagues across the Nordics and globally when appropriate.
- Support new business with equipment and valuation related services (e.g. price checks, residual and collateral values)
- Execute on the end-of-term process including pricing, equipment inspections and remarketing of used equpipment
- Create new and revise existing residual value tables
- Take on the search, the selection and the maintenance of relationships with manufacturers, appraisers, remarketing partners and other service providers in the target markets
- Further develop knowledge of equipment and market trends in defined core markets
- Perform and analyze portfolio reports to drive business improvements
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an asset management, sales or eqvivalent function in the equipment finance sector
- You are a good team player
- You have profound knowledge of product and lifecycle management of investments in the area of equipment finance
- You are driven by goal setting and have a mindset with focus on profitabilty
- You display your product and industry expertise in relevant sectors (e.g. healthcare, office equipment, industry equipment, Transportation and Construction)
- You are selfdriven and Setting high standards (personal and group) and monitoring progress toward goals
- You have advanced analytics skills and have ability to perform trend reports (by using excel, tablau etc)
- It is positive if you have knowledge about Siemens related equipment/services.
- You are professionally fluent in English and Finnish
We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 30th November.
For questions about the role and recruitment process please contact Therese Wahlentin, Head of Asset Management Nordics, +46 (70) 8207151.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services AB, sivuliike Suomessa
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time