- Coordinate and manage the competency development initiatives for a small-sized Services Operating Unit delivering high quality, commercially responsible, value-driven billable consulting resources to meet the goals of the business. Plan and execute learning and development programs and competency management initiatives.
- Manage on-boarding programs for new recruits and laterals
- Support the execution of global learning and development programs
- Plan and execute training sessions, maintaining and updating the training calendar
- Support nearshore centers and new lines of businesses scale operations through capability development
- Execute, aggregate and report project feedback
- Support the execution of leadership development programs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Management with a flair for people development
- 2 -3 years experience in the area of learning & development and/or competency management.
- Data driven with an analytical mind set
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Expertise in MS Office (especially PPT, Excel and Word)
- Experience with LMS systems (e.g., Moodle) and MS Sharepoint is an advantage
- Working experience with cross-functional multi-cultural teams
- Operating well under-pressure and ability to multi-task
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time