Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Execute and establish the machining process through machine operation as per guideline of Industrial engineering to machine different components of steam turbine.
- Work measurement & estimation of time for new / modified operation – productivity/Measurement of machine operation.
- Prepare detail part programming for machine operation and to provide different quality gates to meet the desired quality within stipulated time frame.
- Implement manufacturing system Lean and JIT in order to reduce cycle time, eliminate waste and increase throughput.
- Update the distributed networking of CNC machine for ISO – 9001 requirement and maintain tool management cell to facilitate production department to decide recording level of different cutting tools.
- Support the implementation of quality management system in the department in order to achieve quality objectives.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Should have 3-4 Years’ experience in CNC lathe operations.
- Candidate with an exposure to Siemens CNC Control system like Siemens 840D and 802D would be preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time