Lead Designer (hands-on UI and UX design works required)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: www.siemens.com/mobility
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Create User Interfaces for digital applications (focus on concepts, interaction- and interface-design) with Adobe xD
- Research and evaluate innovative technologies.
- Research of user experience and behaviour
- Make pro-active proposals to the project team and our clients how workflows can be optimized.
- Creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual design output.
- Creation of visual designs for user interfaces and documentation of UI guidelines.
- Pro-active collaborate with our local teams and headquarters.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating innovative and intuitive user interfaces with very good knowledge of design processes and UX/UI design (including design thinking, usability evaluation, use cases, user scenarios, user journeys and wire framing).
- You have a M.A. in communication-design, media-design Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Information Design, Information Architecture, Cognitive Psychology ,User Experience, or a related field, or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Psychology, or a related field and 2 years progressive post- academic experience specifically in Software Usability.
- You successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team.
- Willingness to travel as well as working on site with an agile development team.
- Extensive and practical experience in responsive web design projects.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, InVision, Zepplin, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe xD,
- Programming in C/C#, Java, HTML, CSS and JS is an advantage.
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think innovative and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- You are used to working in an agile team and have excellent presentation skills.
- You are a communicative team player and always open to new ideas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time