1) Make sure the finish goods provided by the supplier meet Siemens quality requirement and related industrial standard.
2) Work with supplier as PL-P (Project Leader - Production) function in product development stage to ensure the right product quality level at "first-time right" at Siemens Quality Standard.
3) On-site monitor the manufacturing and process quality of subcontractors (EMS suppliers). Establish and Maintain the quality data reporting system (SI performance, Q-notification, 8D report and/or ECR measures), through the above initiative, proactively communicate with the suppliers and drive continuous improvement to ensure all activities in place.
4) Internal overall process improvement for Thermostat Product Segement business.
5) support all HQ activties, indluded HQ supplier's system audit.
'- Bachelor degree in electronics engineering, quality engineering or similar university degree
- Fully understanding the SPC method, FMEA process, DfX methodologies in practical application level
- professional level of "seven old & new quality tools" in particles application
- good English communication in MNC organization (or English speaking team)
- leadership and presentation skills
- willing to travel between office and supplier sites
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time