Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as a Prescriptive Analytics Data Scientist/Data Manager to help optimize endovascular therapies.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the design and installation of a database infrastructure for the management and analysis of heterogeneous data records from clinical procedures (image data, log files, reports etc.) in compliance with the specific requirements of different countries and medical facilities
- You will work closely with the Siemens Healthineers Advanced Therapies (SHS AT) organizational units, SHS IT, Corindus customers and cooperation partners
- You will devise solutions for distributed machine learning
- You will be responsible for the conceptual design and development of data mining algorithms for prescriptive analytics, in particular in interventional cardiology and interventional neuroradiology
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in informatics science, mathematics, engineering or natural science; a PhD would be an advantage
- You have many years of relevant experience and extensive expertise, in particular in the areas of data analytics, data mining and machine learning, ideally from working in a medical setting
- You have relevant programming and database skills
- You are able to demonstrate experience of working in cross-departmental and interdisciplinary teams to create and implement optimal solutions jointly
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the necessary fluency in English to operate effectively in our international environment; German language skills would be an advantage
- You build personal networks with ease, aided by your strong communication skills and ability to resolve conflict
- You enjoy analyzing problems in a structured manner, know how to generate enthusiasm about fact-based analysis throughout your team and welcome the opportunity to present your ideas to the team and drive them forward
- A sound understanding of people and the necessary dose of humor complete your profile
- Subject to agreement with your line manager, this post is compatible with mobile working (within Germany) in an amount of up to 60 % of average working time
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time