At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Provide financial analysis and business partnership for the GSCS Global Services HQ organization. This includes supporting the Global Practice leads as well as Engineering Services. Responsible for all aspects of financial management for the organization including Plan, forecast, close and reporting. In addition, the role requires support for global services initiatives such as M&A/organization integration and other special projects. Ideal candidate has 3 or more years of finance experience.
- Lead expense planning process for supported organizations
- Manage and support all GSCS HQ cost centers and associated hierarchies
- Manage organization HC changes and maintain monthly expense forecasts
- Assist with M&A / organizational integrations
- Manage monthly close process including accruals and legal entity cross charges
- Develop /align on cost rates used by the Service HQ organization
- Calculate accruals and metrics for the Service Incentive Plan
- Provide regular reporting on various topics affecting the organization
Required, Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; Preferred: Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA;
- 3+ years of relevant education/work experience in Finance
- Prior experience working with Office, Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, Business Objects (Preferred)
- Prior experience in managing budgets and cost center reporting and forecasting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Potential candidates located in the US must reside in Eastern Standard Time zone.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.