Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Hematology Sales Specialist responsible for driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Hematology product lines.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Hematology Sales Specialist is a field-based position responsible for driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Hematology product lines. The Sales Specialist reports to the National Sales Director, Lab Diagnostics, and operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes the Diagnostics sales force. The team works collectively to exceed annual revenue targets.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Hematology Sales Specialist, your responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Diagnostics sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new Hematology equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
- Coordinates all sales opportunity based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
- Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to insure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
- The Specialist will work with the Diagnostics sales force to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
- Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, the Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to insure customer satisfaction.
• Minimum degree requirement BA and 3+ years sales experience
• Up to 75% travel required, Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing
• Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Clinical Diagnostics, Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience strongly preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.