Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Executive Assistant to the CEO, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will support the Chief Executive Officer with administrative support.
- You will manage the CEO’s calendar and meetings, book his time according to availability and act as interface with other department heads as well as coordinate for appointments with clients and visitors.
- You will assist with drafting correspondence and presentations, reports, and other relevant documents by compiling specific ad hoc reports from research and gathering information from various sources.
- You will help organize management meetings chaired by the CEO, record meeting minutes and follow-up on actions.
- You will manage and book travel; booking flights, hotels, transportation and other travel services.
- This role creates an ideal basis to understand our multinational company and set the ground for further internal development.
Your qualifications and experience
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Your attributes and skills
- High level of communication skills and fluent English speaker.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and sense of responsibility and ownership.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time