IT Solutions Expert
This is a permanent role within the LD&POC Business Partner IT team reporting to the Head of IT for LD&POC Instrument Manufacturing.
The IT Solution Expert for LD&POC Instrument Manufacturing will serve as the technical expert for new Digitization topics and IT solutions. The role will require the incumbent to act as a technical lead and manage the design and implementation of optimal solutions for the business.
1) You will partner with cross-functional/cross-site teams to drive continuous improvement of the Instrument Manufacturing processes with IT tools
2) You will synchronize end-to-end Instrument Manufacturing to improve product flow through the supply chain with a focus on optimization of value-added processes and visual management enabled by data analytics
3) You will align Instrument Manufacturing approaches by partnering with both technical and business stakeholders / partners
4) You will support supply chain initiatives by partnering with both technical and business stakeholders / partners
5) Provide full implementation support across complex projects and issues through requirement engineering, documentation, testing, training, go live planning, on-going support & issue resolution.
6) Identify, source and implement required applications by aligning with global application or by implementing DX or MFI specific applications by using internal IT colleagues or external IT partner to meet the needs of the business
7) Manage operative demands and service requests according to IT Governance strategy and regulations while aligning with Lean, 6 Sigma and A3 Problem Solving Principles.
8) Be a key part of the IT team in the support and management of IT Demand and Projects.
9) Incumbent may be a member of several project teams working with Engineering, Finance, Q.A., Production, Continuous Improvement departments.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for this role:
- Minimum of 3rd level degree QQI level 8 in Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Manufacturing and/or Business Analyst role(s)
- Knowledge of Instrument Manufacturing IT solutions and visual management/data analytics tools.
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal skills are required.
- Experience with Continuous improvement methods (E.g. Value Stream Mapping, Structured Problem Solving)
- Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, with ability to follow assignment through to completion with minimal guidance.
- Aptitude for systems level thinking, including development of standard operating procedures.
- Experience in a regulated environment with a core appreciation of FDA regulations is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a global, multi-national cross-site environment is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working and managing supplier is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Project Management is a distinct advantage.
This role may be filled from either Dublin, Ireland or from Flanders, US
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time