Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye on the digital world? Are you ready to take your next steps in the world of Digital Technology? If yes...gain your masters degree with Siemens by joining our masters degree apprenticeship scheme.
Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out.
This is an exciting opportunity you cannot miss - after studying for your degree, embark on the real working world and continue your learning whilst being paid and earning your masters degree in the process!
Siemens is a large multi-national technology solutions company who are, right now, helping to power a whole country, finding ways to prevent malaria, making cities smarter, developing renewable energy, designing 3D robots, transporting people at 250 mph and even helping NASA explore Mars.
Siemens Rail Infrastructure has an extensive portfolio of technology leading solutions for many different types of Railway systems across the world, from densely used Mass Transit systems to Mainline high speed networks.
Part of being an apprentice at Siemens means you get to work on real life projects whilst also being supported on a guided learning journey. This will be a 2-year apprenticeship where you will be put onto the Digital and Technology Solutions standard.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this apprenticeship:
- Gaining skills in AI, Machine Learning and Cloud computing.
- Visualising data from the Railway to provide insights into how it can be improved
- Combining data sets from various systems to give greater value to our customers
- Developing proofs of concepts and trials using cloud systems like AWS and Azure
- Helping to develop strategies for new digital products
- Developing new ways of using data and models to drive railway innovation
We are looking for forward-thinking, inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics:
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however it also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
You will have achieved or be on track to achieve a bachelor’s degree in one of the following subjects: Software Engineering, Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science/Computing or other related degrees.
The benefits of a Masters Degree apprenticeship:
- Continue your learning beyond university whilst earning a salary of £28,000 at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have your masters degree completely funded by Siemens Mobility Limited.
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the fore-front of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What else do I need to know?
We’re looking for forward-thinking teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Digital Technology. Think this is you? Apply Now.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.