Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 120 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Please note that this a remote based position with a majority of the activity taking place in the Midwest.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Application Specialist Mobile C-arm.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- In your daily activities You will demonstrate products during customer visits and at workshops to provide sales support
- In this role You will ensure that the Clinical Education training on mobile C-arm systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training and deliver customer excellence
- You will work with the C-arm Modality team, Education and Service Management and the Surgery Sales Managers to promote positive customer relationships and promote internal team integration and networking resulting in a sharing of knowledge and expertise
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers.
- You have 3-5 years of clinical mobile c-arm surgery experience, have a good understanding and knowledge of surgery procedures and are ARRT certified
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You have very good presentation and communication skills in the customer environment and you show team and customer orientation
- Since demos is an integral part of the selling process You have an interest in selling the product
- A willingness to travel and flexibility to adopt to short notice is expected of You
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum 3 years of clinical mobile C-arm surgery experience and ARRT certified
- Advanced knowledge of mobile C-arm surgery procedures, primarily spine and vascular
- Teaching / training experience preferred
- Willing to travel up to 90% nationwide, mostly in the western part of the US
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.