Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Robotics Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing programs and systems and providing guidance and tools to the commercial organization. Reporting into the Vice President of Robotics business line, this role is responsible for supporting a successful global client service function aligned with our growing business needs. We're looking for someone to be a collaborative partner with strong business execution skills to drive a client service approach and customer-first philosophy.
- Act as a customer experience advocate who can help design, model, develop and champion customer experience enhancements across the business
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiencies across North America
- Uncover commercial opportunities in existing sales data and communicate to sales leadership for execution
- Conduct highly complex analyses and present results effectively to diverse audiences
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance, and customer service teams to assist with questions, develop process improvements, and simplify complex sales flows
- Support key Sales Operations processes: this could include territory planning, compensation, quota, business planning or reporting
- Implement market creation, IB growth and robot utilization / cassette consumption activities as per COR organization and sales strategy
- Work with marketing to define and support regional sales programs
- Support regions in commercial reviews
- Perform SPS (Structured Problem Solving) analyses to support improvement initiatives around sales operations and processes
- Manage the sales demo program using simulators to reach new leads and train new robotic operators
- Responsible for managing customer visits to the Corindus HQ and factory
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a business or technology focus required; Masters preferred
- 7+ years of experience required in sales analytics, sales systems, and reporting
- Experience in small, high-growth medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skill set and detail-oriented
- Positive and enthusiastic, a highly proficient communicator and team player
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.