- Work with stakeholders of Customer Finance organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- In collaboration with Executive Team, and other business leaders, develop business metrics, dashboards, and analyses to support business decisions
- Collect, process, and clean data using programming languages such as SQL, SAS, Python and Snowflake
- Develop and implement dashboards using QlikView, Qlik Sense, and/or Power BI
- Manage a team of Financial Analysts and help to upgrade skill sets
- Strong analytical skills to create reports and offer recommendations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects from beginning to completion.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are crucial for working with all stakeholders.
- must have the ability to understand the team’s challenges and develop solutions.
- Be able to work in an agile fashion, prioritize competing projects, learn quickly and deliver value
- Working closely with the Business Analytics and Data Science team to improve data infrastructure for CFI
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation
- Have Bachelors with 5+ years business and coding/data experience, MBA or MS preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.