Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the ERM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey
Change the future with us
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements)
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks
• Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time