Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our
name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Supplier Management Engineer to optimize our Supplier Management for higher quality and productivity.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring and continuously improving supplier quality and the products supplied, as well as implementing quality assurance agreements, ensure the conformity of SQM with all relevant regulatory (e.g. FDA, NMPA, ISO, EHS) and quality management requirements.
1. You work in a cross-functional team and are responsible for the supplier categorization, supplier evaluation and supplier development plan,QAA.
2.You support the SQM goals and implement the corresponding controlling and reporting indicators for the supplier quality performance. This includes the supplier caused additional costs (NCC), tracking and reduction measures within the scope of warranty management.
3. As an SQM representative, you will accompany all upcoming audits (e.g. FDA, TÜV, CFDA etc.) in your business line.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor degree with Engineering background.
2. Procurement Engineer, buyer or quality system management experience in multinational manufacturing company.
3. Good communication skill, compliance & process driven mindset.
4. Good oral and written English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time