The IT Training Management Professional is part of the Center of Excellence for Strategy at Siemens Healthineers IT. The CoE are responsible for all cross-organizational topics within Siemens Healthineers IT, such as Strategy, Quality, Compliance, Communication & Change Management and are the main entry-point for cross Siemens Healthineers decisions & programs. This position is integral to ensuring IT colleagues enjoy an easy and productive learning experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will take the Learn4U admin training and SHARP ITIL user training to gain the appropriate access to both systems
- You will contact requesters in SHARP incidents to assist them in implementing trainings and resolving training related questions or issues in the SaaS learning platform Learn4U(SabaCloud). Requesters are IT managers and other IT employees across the globe.
- You will assist training owners to release new or updated trainings. This means: per SHARP requests, create new trainings and modify existing trainings in Learn4U(SabaCloud). Trainings can be curricula, courses, classes or a combination of these.
- You will document communication and resolution actions in the SHARP system incidents.
- You will work in a self-directed team using Agile methods with responsibility for specific tasks.
- You will participate in team meetings as required to align on SHARP incident assignments and IT‘s use of Learn4U master data fields.
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent field
· We would also welcome applications from candidates who have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
· You have some experience working in ServiceNow
· Ideally, you have some experience in SaaS application administration
Your attributes and skills:
- You like to work in a team and prefer to collaborate for best results, particularly in a self-directed team setting
- You organize your work tasks to ensure you meet commitments and keep colleagues informed
- You drive tasks to completion and able to work independently to deliver high quality results
- You actively engage and ask questions to further understand a task or topic and you offer your ideas for improvement or solution
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues globally
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time