Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure/Siemens Digital Managed Application & Services team as our Head of Organisational Change, where you will play a key role in optimising current and future operational performance across the organisation.
In addition to the above, the Head of OE will support business change activities to ensure operational readiness for significant changes such as IT projects, large scale improvements and customer-initiated change.
This is an outstanding opportunity to own the development, evolution, and implementation of our OE strategy.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Change the future with us.
- Development, evolution, and implementation of the OE strategy
- Consideration of all aspects of the operating model to drive efficiency including: the application of new technology, capability development and traditional process improvement techniques.
- Identifying synergies / commonality across processes to enable simplification or processes / structures.
- Delivery of annual targets to drive productivity and reduce cost across the organisation
- Management of a set of business imperative initiatives defined as “the OE work programme”.
- Support of all “business readiness” activities to enable a smooth transition to live operation.
- Responsibility for the roll-out of Lean Six Sigma methodologies across the organisation to drive tangible productivity savings.
- Driving “process excellence” through the application of consistent, best practice process management practices.
- Mobilisation of high performing teams to solve specific business problems, often linked to the improvement of strategic KPIs.
- Management of BPO contract (Chennai): Ensuring: full transparency of services through clear commercialised SLAs, including FTE volume and contract development (aligned to TOM
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
We are looking for someone who can drive performance improvements and has the experience of mobilising and driving high performance teams to deliver results in a matrix organisation.
Within this role, you will develop a “segment agnostic” approach, looking for commonality of business processes across varying functions to create simplified processes and structures.
You will assist with determining quantifiable business cases for transformational activities and monitoring the realisation of these business cases over time.
As our Head of OE will support business change activities to ensure operational readiness for significant changes such as IT projects, large scale improvements and customer-initiated change.
A solid understanding of process efficiency methodologies such as Lean / Six Sigma is essential, whilst having a growth mindset, passion for life long-development and training is key.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time