Your new role – Performance Controlling (Senior) Consultant(f/md) – Siemens Advanta Solutions
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8.000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
How will you help change the future with us?
- As the Performance Controlling Consultant you will be focusing on ensuring clean/concrete books/records and financial transparency which contributes to the success of our global business.
- You support the monthly closing and forecast activities. This includes the analysis and monitoring of financial performance, providing KPI analysis as well as preparing and commenting on the respective performance reports.
- You identify improvement potential in controlling processes with regards to process automation and digitalization and propose remedial measures or projects.
- You are responsible for providing financial data for the management team in a timely fashion to support them in steering the business.
- You support the planning, monitoring and reviewing of our global budget, and provide and comment actual vs. plan reports
- You support accurate revenue and cost controlling, and the design and maintenance of the underlying cost accounting systems
- You analyse, prepare, approve and review units’ investments and expenditures, and provide respective reporting
- You regularly analyze relevant Key Performance indicators, and provide reports, comments and recommendations.
- You support in risk management, treasury, M&A or tax aspects
- You closely collaborate with our finance colleagues in our other legal entities and shared service centres with Siemens Corporate Finance as well as other internal and external entities
- You are ready to take over special tasks for senior management such as, for instance, supporting M&A projects
Skills and experience you’ll need to bring to transform the everyday
- A university degree in business administration, economics or similar
- At least 4+ years of work experience in a finance related field, ideally at least 2 years of which in Performance Controlling
- You have a highly engaged, performance driven personality with strong analytical abilities
- Customer and solutions orientation is natural to you and you’re able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationships
- Open to becoming a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning
- Open-minded about finance digitalization and business intelligence tools
- Experienced in MS Office applications and SAP, also with business analytics solutions
- Fluent in English and other languages are a plus
- Able and enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment
- You drive innovation for your business, exploring new ways and taking smart, pragmatic decisions
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Advanta!
Visit, www.siemens.com/careers - if you wish to explore opportunities & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Advanta Solutions GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time