Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Manager (f/m/d) Business Development Interventional Radiology - Strategy and Clinical to assess and design new business ideas beyond our current Siemens Healthineers product portfolio, from initial analysis to incubation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In this function your main duty will be to define the strategy of our interventional radiology (IR) business in order to realize sustainable growth options – organic and inorganic – for Siemens Healthineers beyond their current product portfolio
- You will assess, design and evaluate new business ideas beyond our current offering, by yourself but also together with internal or external business partners as well as with clinical or industry partners
- In addition, you orchestrate concepts for the generation of clinical evidence together with clinical partners, set up corresponding studies and take care of a proper execution
- You will develop recommendations for the Executive Management Team of Siemens Healthineers and you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the decision results
- You will contribute to competitive and market analysis, including the analysis of competitive Capital Market Day presentations and other interesting companies as well as consolidation of other sources of relevant information, e.g., analystsreports
- You will work closely with other Business Areas and central functions within Siemens Healthineers to find new business opportunities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed university/higher education studies in medicine or natural sciences / engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), a MBA is highly preferred
- You can offer many years of professional experience in the healthcare industry in the field of strategy development or consulting in a technologically demanding environment
- You have a high knowledge of market and competititve analytics, finance, business modeling and company valuation,
- You also have sound knowledge in the fields of technology and science, ideally you have a very good understanding of the medical technology market and its participants
- You bring very solid experience in business analysis and its finance
Your attributes and skills:
- You will also win us over with your ability to collect, analyze and present complex information in a clear, transparent and efficient manner for the Executive Management Team
- You have fluent English skills; good German skills are an advantage
- You convince with you strategic thinking and creativity, very good communication and project management leadership skills complete your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time