Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to implement cloud infrastructures requirements
- Design, implement and operate integration scenarios based on the Azure cloud services
- Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premises Data Gateways
- Follow and implement Siemens cloud policies and security regulations
We are looking for:
- +3 year of experience in Azure Administration
- Previous experience in cloud environments
- Experience in the setup & management of underlying infrastructure as a code (in Azure cloud)
- Experience in the setup of Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience in the setup of APIs
- Previous experience in the implementation of internal security measures and guidelines
- Experience with Azure components (Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, Azure Private End Pointsy, Azure Storage Queues, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus)
- DevOps mindset
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- You will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time