Innovation and Digitalization Professional – Point of Care
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Innovation and Digitalization Professional – Point of Care
You will be responsible
- Support the strategy for a new business expansion within Point-of-Care targeted at new settings for care delivery, specifically through digital solutions.
- Identify and investigate potential government funding opportunities to enhance current funding models, analyze new and ongoing sources of government funding with specific focus on digitalization.
- Help guide the application process for all identified government grant opportunities to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all proposals, communicate application requirements to relevant program staff, and develop and track internal timelines and milestones.
- Assist in the research, writing, and editing of government grant application materials to strengthen the organization’s finalized proposals, gather additional requested documentation, submit applications as directed, and respond to follow-up requests for clarification or additional materials from funders.
- Oversee the implementation of awarded government funding to maintain compliance with the terms and conditions of funding agreements, identify and communicate required deliverables and reporting deadlines, submit timely reports, and collaborate with relevant program staff and the organization’s Finance team to prepare, submit, and track requests for reimbursement.
- Executes trend scouting, searches and evaluates “white space innovation ideas” in regards to their future business potential.
- Works ideation based on opportunities of digitalization business (e.g.: digitally enhanced products enable cloud based Integrated Operations & Services, data analytics allow preventive maintenance offerings, digital twin & simulation approaches increase R&D efficiency, … ) in order to fully exploit the potential of digitalization business.
Experience and requirements for success in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years’ experience in medical device or related industry.
- Knowledge of In-vitro Diagnostic testing, ideally in Point of Care or similar decentralized settings
- Relevant experience with grants, either as part of a program or in administration
- Experience with digitally enabled products is an advantage
- Experience working in retail or direct-to-consumer would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to contribute to proposals, reports, research, and presentations
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously, generate pragmatic solutions to address potential roadblocks as well as leverage key opportunities
- Ability to navigate complex environments, and help build relationships with a variety of different institution
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communications.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.