Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Reference #: 282168
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Marlborough, MA
Care to join a growing Sales Team that just happens to be part of a company that cares about the carbon footprint? That Forbes has named one of the World’s Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Woman in 2020? If you have a gift for building customer relationships over the phone, an ownership attitude, 1-2 years Sales related experience, are team oriented and are target driven, then you may have found your dream job.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a key contributor to our Sales POD model. The ISR qualifies leads and actively sells Mentor Graphics products while working in a team environment and with various sales channels. The ISR collaborates well with others while driving the sales process and meeting individual sales goals. The ISR sells product and training including On Demand Training, uncovering opportunities to close over the phone and working on various promotions as they are introduced. As such, this is a sales role.
- Sales management including the development and closing of new customers while expanding sales within the existing customer base.
- Driving sales through strong selling practices to include: prospect identification; relationship development; needs assessment; competitive product positioning; negotiation and closure.
- Actively contributes to the success of the Sales channel by participating in relevant annual, quarterly, and weekly business planning activities to include forecasting; opportunity management; and attainment of sales goals.
- Grow marketing qualified leads into Sales qualified leads, drive promotions and seek add-on sales opportunities.
- Follow up and cold calls for target campaigns.
- Account development initiatives
- The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record selling products over the phone
- Capacity to Work Collaboratively and has strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Effective Time Management
- Territory Management
- Sales Scoping & Qualification
- Growing existing accounts and qualifying new business prospects
- Proven ability to open doors, and build relationships at all levels in an organization
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
- Proficient in using CRM systems
- Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
- Self-motivated and target driven
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.