Your new role as Digitalization Engineer for decarbonization and resource efficiency (f/m/d)
You will be responsible to develop digital tools and services for projects within the Research Group (RG) “Decarbonization and Resource Efficiency”. Our main focus is to improve the sustainability performance of Siemens portfolio as well as driving sustainability as a business by enhancing the Siemens portfolio. She / he will provide digitalization know-how and contribute to the business impact by innovation projects and transfer of results into business.
How will you help change the future with us? This is your role;
- Project management in the field of digital tool and development of Sustainability applications helping our customers to plan, built and operate in an environmental-conscious manner
- Development of solutions for the efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing i.e. renewable energy integration, load management and resource efficiency in industry and infrastructure
- Identify and implement new applications and interfaces for product and production-related data sources
- Coordinate the development, test, and documentation of scripts to expand data processing/analysis within our system landscape and AI solutions
- Evaluate results and find performance indicators and suitable representations for interdisciplinary discussions with colleagues and customers
- You will work in a modern, dynamic team with strong technical know-how, especially in the energy and environmental sectors. Our task as the research and development department is to drive innovative topics for our customers from the idea to the product.
The skills you’ll bring to move the world forward.
- You have completed your master degree in Sustainability- IT and/or bring 2-3 years of business experience
- You are open to other programming languages / development environments, such as low-code platforms
- You have expertise in digital manufacturing & industrial processes
- You have profound competence in energy market, and energy & resource management
- You are familiar with environmental assessments (LCA) and environmental impact categories
- You have expertise in project management and requirements engineering in cross disciplinary projects
- You are a role model and inspire the project team: you work proactive, self-reliant, agile and in a result-oriented manner
- Fluency in German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- (http://www.siemens.com/careers) - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
- As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time