Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Head of Quality (f/m/d) Laboratory Diagnostics at Marburg to implement overarching Quality policy and strategy, and ensure implementation of related Quality regulations and guidelines, for all assigned quality areas. You will also act as quality and regulatory consultant for your own organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will collaborate with the Quality Management-network and business accountable functions to ensure compliance and to achieve our business goals
- You will manage assigned departments and lead dedicated supervisors and professionals
- You will ensure lean implementation and continuous improvement of the quality part of the Integrated Management System in alignment with the overall quality strategy and respective local regulations
- You will implement and/or initiate quality programs and monitor their effectiveness as well as lessons learned across assigned organizations
- You will execute the external and internal audit program and assessments including certification where applicable. You will successfully support regulatory agency inspections such as US FDA, TÜV, etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree or professional education combined with long-term work experience
- You have long-term professional experience in the field of quality or regulatory and related management experience with a track record of successful performance, preferably in the relevant industry/market of laboratory diagnostics
- You have several years’ experience in managing complex projects/customers
- You show seasoned management abilities to manage and motivate multiple teams with highly qualified staff in typically international projects
- You possess a good knowledge in MS Office
Your attributes and skills:
- You show effective and professional communication, coordination and presentation skills, motivation techniques and are able to manage conflicts
- You have enthusiasm for the job, encourage other and cope well with pressure
- You show systematic use of know-how to solve complex problems and generate ideas for new and practical solutions
- You demonstrate high professional judgement competence, change existing ways and approaches. You are well established in external and internal networks within specialist field
- You proactively share knowledge in a systematic way with the entire organization to grow know-how base and support a learning organization
- You are fluent in German and English and have the capability to speak in public
- Within the scope of this position, a certain amount of mobile working within Germany is possible in consultation with your manager
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time